Find more of your liking

Friday 14 August 2020

Until green and blue mornings

Dark skies and yellow lights,

Happy faces and content hearts.

Distant laughter and late night contemplation,

Slow sleep after lots of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

A lullaby by Saki. Or Mark Twain.

Sometimes a moth. Seldom a cat. Lots of tiger.

The rarely used, very organized desk.

The very, very used blanket and beloved cushion.

The missing of Amma's smell and Anna's voice.

The green mornings. Tinged with blue.

 

                                                -Aditi Prasad


Written on one pleasant Parijata night, drunk on comfort and fairy lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are close to my heart

ME AND MY LOVE AFFAIR

I am a lovely person and I admit I have had numerous love affairs.Many scandalous,numerous fleeting and a couple long-standing ones. Now...

People liked these :p

Followers