Find more of your liking

Friday 14 August 2020

I was 13

I was 13

I went out to walk

A man my dad's age

Stared hard

At my non-existant breasts. 

Every part of my body felt gross. 

What had I done? 

What had I worn? 

How had I looked? 

That I drew such attention! 

It took me 10 years to realize

The gross was in that man's head. 

I was 13.

 

I was 16.

I was at my first job. 

Every other person was way older than me. 

And they knew I was underage. 

Yet

A guy hit on me. 

Sneakily got my number, 

Tried to get me alone in a room. 

I was terrified of working-

Terrified of dealing with

A lifetime of such men. 

I was 16.

 

I was 19.

My male friend asked me out. 

I said no. 

I said I have a boyfriend. 

He felt I was just a goal

Who had a goalkeeper

But could, nevertheless, be scored. 

I was 19.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

These are close to my heart

ME AND MY LOVE AFFAIR

I am a lovely person and I admit I have had numerous love affairs.Many scandalous,numerous fleeting and a couple long-standing ones. Now...

People liked these :p

Followers