Find more of your liking

Wednesday 27 March 2019

I chose

I chose this.
I chose to be intoxicated:
With the lust of search,
With the process of curiosity,
With the rhythm of an experiment,
With the blinding beauty of an answer.
I chose to be possessed by questions:
Questions troubling my sleep,
Questions robbing my sleep,
Questions invading my dreams,
Questions giving rise to questions.
It's my ecstasy.
It's my euphoria.
It's what makes me alive.

Explaining to people why I actually like science and not ruining my life by "studying" constantly! 

NGS prep at Lab 3,National Center for Biological Sciences

4 comments:

These are close to my heart

ME AND MY LOVE AFFAIR

I am a lovely person and I admit I have had numerous love affairs.Many scandalous,numerous fleeting and a couple long-standing ones. Now...

People liked these :p

Followers